Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to people ages 16 and older. Your membership gives the League the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change.
*You must log in to renew your membership. If you do not have an account or forgot your login information, select "I forgot my login name or password" and enter the email you have on file with us to gain access.
Benefits of Membership
Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders, using their experience to create positive, lasting change.
- Be Informed: Get access to our programs, publications, and discussions.
- Serve Your City: Register voters, educate the public, and meet with government officials.
- Create Change: Study issues and shape public policy.
- Meet New People: Our members are warm, welcoming, interesting, and dynamic.
- Develop New Skills: Get experience in every branch of citizen advocacy.
- Be Active: Be involved to the extent you choose to be.
By joining LWV Chicago, you automatically become a member of the following Leagues:
- LWV United States (LWVUS)
- LWV Illinois (LWVIL)
- LWV Cook County (LWVCC)
- LWV Lake Michigan Region (LWVLMR)
- LWV Upper Mississippi River Region (LWVUMRR)
You will add your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, and U.S. territories.
Have any questions? Contact us at 312-939-5949 or email league [at] lwvchicago.org.